We make it easier and more affordable for non-profits like yours to offer employee benefits. And we know what you’re looking for, because we are a non‑profit ourselves. Contact us today
Why Get Employee Benefits From OJTBF? The Answers are Simple.
Peace of Mind for Employees
When Sasha’s daughter needed dental surgery, her benefits were there to take care of her. The importance of benefits are in the people who use them every day.
The Best and Most Reliable Rates
Small and mid-sized non‑profits often struggle to find affordable benefits for their staff. Through OJTBF, your non‑profit is pooled with other organizations in the public sector to negotiate the best rates and plan design for you.
No Sales Tactics - Just Real Rates From Real People
Shopping for benefits can be hard. Some companies will offer reduced coverage. Others will quote way too low only to raise the price later. Not us. We aren’t in it for a profit, so we simply offer the best and most reliable price the first time.
What Our Plans include:
- A flat amount of Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance (coverage for spouse and/or children)
- Optional Life Insurance (medically underwritten and available to employees and spouses in units of $10,000 and fully employee paid)
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Semi-Private Hospital
- Pay Direct Drug Card
- Out of Country coverage, including Travel Assistance and Trip Cancellation insurance
- Health Care Practitioners including Acupuncturist, Audiologist, Chiropodist/Podiatrist, Massage Therapist, Physiotherapist, Osteopath, Psychologist/Psychiatrist/Social Worker, Speech Therapist
- Vision Care, including eye exams
- Other medical expenses including ambulance, hearing aids, orthopedic shoes, orthotics, private duty nursing etc.
- Basic Care ‑ Diagnostic services and preventative dental care
- Routine Care ‑ Minor Restorative services, Endodontics, Periodontics, Rebase, reline adjustment and repair of removable dentures, repair of fixed bridges and crowns, oral surgery
- Current year Dental fee guide
- 9 month recall frequency
Employee Assistance Plan(EAP)
Professional and confidential assistance services via face-to-face counselling and/or by telephone for:
- Family problems
- Work-related problems
- Personal problems
- Dependency problems
- Financial problems
- Legal questions
- Child care
- Health and Nutrition
Health Care Spending Account(HCSA)
Coinsurance amounts and deductibles not covered under your group plan.
Expenses typically covered under a group plan, such as:
- Health practitioners
- Prescription drugs
- Dental services
- Vision care
- Orthopaedic shoes
- Hearing aids
- Semi-private/private hospital accommodation expenses
In order for the expense to be deemed eligible, it must be considered a medical expense tax credit in accordance with CRA guidelines.
It’s time for a group benefits quote from a company that cares. Let us help you get started.
We create an easy road to benefits for your non-profit employees – no pressure, no sales tactics, and all the support you need.
Our group buying model means even small non-profits (with three or more eligible employees) can benefit from amazing rates. Your dedicated representative at OJTBF will work with SSQ Financial for a reliable quote, then walk you through the simple process of getting benefits for your employees.
Get a no cost, no obligation quote today!